Code of conduct
- You must take the exam in the same room that you scanned during the
proctoring setup for the current exam.
- No other person is allowed to enter the room while you are taking the
- The lighting in the room must be bright enough to be considered
"daylight" quality. Overhead lighting is preferred. If overhead lighting is
not available, the source of light must not be behind you.
- The room must be as quiet as possible. Sounds such as music or
television are not permitted.
- You must close all other programs or windows on your testing computer
before you begin the exam.
- You must allow your Webcam Permission before you begin the exam to
till the end of exam.
- You must dress as though you were in a classroom in the school.
- You must not use headphones, ear buds, or any other type of listening
- You must not communicate with any other person by any means.
- You must not use a phone for any reason during exam.
- You must not leave the room during the exam for any reason, unless
posted rules for the exam specifically permit you to do so.
- Google chrome is mandatory for Laptop, Desktop and mobile (Android only).
- If Start button not visible after exam time refresh Page.
- In case of any difficulty or problem contact to the Academic Coordinator of your school or drop a mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Violation of any rule will lead to disciplinary action as per ITMGS rules and regulations